3-Day Workshop Details
Join us for a 3-day workshop focused on strategy and tactics for improving DevOps results at companies of all sizes.
3-Day Program Objectives
Days 1 & 2
Improving DevOps Results by Integrating UX Practitioners and Processes
- DevOps goals overlap with UX goals.
- Correct integration of UX experts and tasks saves time and money, increases productivity and efficiency, creates the best idea execution for the target customers, and keeps engineering’s changes and rebuilds to a minimum.
- Learn how UX specialists conduct user research; design your entire product, app, website, or system; validate it through user testing; iterate to fix flaws; and deliver vetted blueprints so you can build once.
- How User-Centered Design fits into project timelines and development methodologies including Agile and Lean.
- Define an actionable plan to evolve and improve processes.
Improving DevOps Tech by Harnessing The Efficiency Of Tech Startups
- How to innovate using "The 5 C's."
- Continuously deploy like a startup.
- Remaining Agile in small and large organizations.
- Using the key habits of successful startups in companies of all sizes.
- Attracting top developers and making them hungry to work for you.
Who Should Attend
This course is aimed at managers, leadership, executives, and workers in roles including:
- Business Analysts
- QA Engineers
- Product Managers
- Project Managers
- IT & Systems Engineers
- Digital Solutions Leaders
- Scrum Masters
- Lean Evangelists
- Visual Designers
This course is great for anybody looking to gain a career edge by being able to improve or solve DevOps problems at companies of any size or industry.